MAB AUTO BODY PARTS, PAINTS & GLASS CENTRE, is committed to the adherence of national and international legislation and regulations pertaining to the safeguarding of Data Privacy and the protection of personal information when processed by any person, whether natural or juristic in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (4) 2013 (‘POPI’’) and/or similar international legislation. Further, the purpose for which the Customer’s personal information will be collected and processed is to ensure that such personal information and documentation is verified and vetted to promote compliance with the company’s policies and thus prevent fraudulent and/or corrupt business activities.
1. The Company shall collect, process, and store the personal information of the Customer for the purpose intended,
namely the opening of an incidental credit account with the Company and that it shall proceed to act in accordance with
the provisions of POPI in collecting, processing, and storing the Customer’s personal information.
2. During the business relationship between the Customer and the Company, the Customer acknowledges and consents to
the processing of the Customer’s personal information for any purpose relating to the administration, management and
operations of the Company’s legitimate business purposes or legal obligations by the Company or anyone acting on
behalf of the Company.
3. The Company undertakes not to disclose the Customer’s personal information unless it is legally or contractually
required or for its legitimate business purposes. Similarly, the Customer has the corresponding obligation to the
Company in this regard.
4. The Customer acknowledges that the Company will use reasonable efforts in order to ensure that the Customer’s
personal information in its possession or processed on its behalf is kept confidential, stored in a secure manner and
processed in terms of POPI and for the purposes for which the Company has been authorised.
Similarly, the Customer has the corresponding obligation to the Company in this regard.
5. The Customer declares that all personal information supplied to the Company for the purposes of procurement and
related legal and operational reasons is accurate, up to date, is not misleading and that it is complete in all respects. The
provision of misleading information by the Customer may lead to termination of the business relationship with the Company.
It shall always remain the responsibility of the Customer to immediately advise the Company of any change
to its personal information should any of the Customer details change including, but not limited to, a change of
ownership or control in the Customer.
6. The Customer hereby provides its consent to the Company to process its personal information, as provided above, and
acknowledges that it understands the purpose for which it is required and for which it will be used.
we're only a phone call away